CONTACT DIRECT: NOODLEMCDOODLE@YAHOO.COM

Contact me directly!



NOODLEMCDOODLE@YAHOO.COM

LIVING THEATRE

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina
Avid Ukulele Player and teacher, member of the V-Tones of Charleston, the Amazing Mittens, Lime and the Coconuts, and She Goes He Goes.

Jake Shimabukuro!

Well friends, it was a last minute call to play at Earl Klugh's Kiawah Jazz Festival last night. We got to open for the master of the ukulele, Mr. Jake Shimabukuro! Wow--what a thrill. The weather was beautiful, the crowd was really kind, and Jake couldn't have been nicer. I must admit that my usual sense of decorum went out the window as I found myself babbling at Jake! I'm proud of the V-Tones for being a band that can snap into action at anytime and knock out a 2 hour show. Let's also give a big shout out to Lee Barbour, who is our local jazz raconteur and who got us the recommendation. Lee, thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pirate Noodle

Pirate Noodle
Charles Pinkney Historical Site